Ramblings

Originally published at: Ramblings - Sixguns Firearm Fraternity

From Paul Harvey . . .   Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow Black Panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was a fellow Panther suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair.   Once safely immobilized his ‘friends’ tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him. When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member Warren Kimbo took Mr. Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley’s body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Conn. Perhaps at this point you’re curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers. In 1977, that’s only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail. The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard. He later became an assistant dean at Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn’t that something? As a ’60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone’s head,and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean! Only in America! Erica Huggins was the lady who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley’s torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board. How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who camr to the defense of the Panthers. These two people actually went so…

1 Like

oh think of the children…

3 Likes

I had read that, the common sense reply like that would surely be a minority

2 Likes

I actually turned away a mint S&W M28 because it had a Hillary Hole.

2 Likes

Not familiar with that model I looked and see it was discontinued in 86, when did those damns safeties come on the market?

Time is weird, and fast, but I’d not of guessed that far back.

1 Like

Wow ol’Killary Clinton defending a killer imagine that.

2 Likes

me bad, meant M27 - my M28 no dash is sitting right beside my M29 dash 3

3 Likes

I have not a clue as I have nver had one.

3 Likes

Ok, so I don’t know any of those models, but I’m up on Glock about the same too, I tend to just go mostly by caliber and then barrel length as S&W/Glocks don’t vary to much from one to another overall

2 Likes

S&W model 27---- 357mag adjustable sights
S&W model 28---- 357 mag fixed sights

3 Likes

M29 - Dirty Harry (.44 magnum)
M28 - duty version of the M27 (.357 magnum highwayman)
M27 - pretty version (.357 magnum)
M25/26 - .45 acp

3 Likes